Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Over the Christmas period three men tried to break in to Crabble Corm Mill property, they were there over an hour and a half and fortunately got nothing of value. However they caused about £800 worth of damage trying to get into the Mill and the Mill cottages.

We have video footage of all three which will be going to the police and I just hope they can make out who these people are,and arrest them but I have my doubts.

While we have insurance it will not be worth claiming as with the excess we would only get around £300 and you bet they would put our premium up by more than that next year and we are already paying well over £6000 per year. These people make me sick they rob and damage property with no regard to it being a charity run by volunteers who put it hours keeping the place going. They are the. scum of the earth who are not worth spitting on and most likely are the same ones who robed the Western Heights.

end link