Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

At that time I was the oldman of boxing still boxing at the age of 40years,i was the oldest boxer in Kent and one of the oldest in the land at that time,but I think there was a few even older then me but not in Kent.Anyway I would call the lads at the Dover Boxing club my boys.One the best Boxers Dover Ever Had was Luke Ramsy their were two of them but Luke was the better boxer had over 300 bouts winning most of them still in Dover,His Wife has the Candle Shop in the town ,he also end his days as a trainer,but Jason was also good but more of a fighter would go in the ring and never give up,if he got put down, he would get up again a rush in and fight not box just held on in there punchs going evey where great to watch we all loved him for what he was a very good fighter.THERE were other very good ones but it is geting very late now,and I am out with my leaflets at 0730 in the morning it is the only time i can get into the flats.

end link