Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

From Facebook:

"Hi all, myself and my husband Joe are so very close to taking over the White Horse, it is now resting only on some Dover licensing team paperwork and the final okays from Enterprise as to our suitability and finance arrangements for the proposed tenancy, mainly because we have asked about the possibility for a long-term-lease in the future as well as raising questions about buying out of tie on various items, I'm just posting to let you know, even though we haven't got the pub 100% yet, we are looking for staff who either used to work here, or ones who would want to to contact me by email, if we don't get this pub, we are guranteed another one near River, we want you to email us at enterprisepubs-whitehorsedover@mail.com with your details, this is because when we get the okays from people we'll want to move very quickly towards our opening day! We hope to be able to provide you with a local to be proud of! Charlotte and Joe!"

end link