Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Neil Moors wrote:
    I wonder if part of the plan to go early was to make sure Farage couldn't stand....

Yup. And to wrong foot Richard Tice & Reform UK. And it worked.

The problem is that Labour have had, in the main, either PPCs in place (Like Mike Tap) softening up the constituency with a superb New Media campaign (He's turning up on my TV whenever I watch YouTube (!) as well as having content on Twitter/Facebook) BEFORE the election was called and before spending limits are imposed or sitting MP's who are almost bound to be re-elected as long as they say the 'right' thing about Gaza.

The Conservatives have a load of MPs who have jumped ship at the last minute leaving over 130 constituencies trying to find an 'approved candidate' who could point out Dover on a map of England (a bit like 'our' Charlie did putting 'our' Natalie forward) + a load of half-mad local politicians who stupidly think their time has come.

June 4 - I shall be on a beach!

end link